Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bleeding Heartland Rollergirls 2012 Season Starts this Weekend!

Yes, I totally suck at blogging. Lots of new and interesting things going on in my life. I'm going to concentrate on roller derby for now.

Bleeding Heartland Rollergirls are kicking off their season with a tournament! Now this isn't just any tournament. The B-Cup is actually for leagues' B teams, which is nice because B teams don't normally get opportunities to skate in tournaments.

 Now, for the (maybe) two people who read my blog... you might know that I had a serious knee injury at the first practice of the season. I tore my MCL and sprained my ACL. As a result, I was strictly off skates for 6 weeks for recovery and physical therapy. I'm just glad that it didn't require surgery.

But check out the photo. That's me skating in a scrimmage post knee injury. I'm back! And... I'll be skating in the B-cup with my beloved Code Blue Assassins!

No comments:

Post a Comment